Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sweet Honey Post-It Book at CPC

This isn’t your usual Post-it Notes cover!  This Post-it Note book loos and feels like a book with a hard cover and a fabric-looking binding!  the magnetic closure with floating bee completes the project perfectly!  This cute little project with matching pen is a perfect teacher gift and is a fun class or club project!
This sweet project comes to you designed by Kim Score!

To get the instructions for this project, just subscribe to May at Craft Project Central.
(and please leave Kim a comment on her cute project!)

5 comments:

  1. A VERY cute post it notecover! Wow :)
    She did great!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE! Love that little matching pen too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne Marie this is too stinkin' cute. I LOVE the magnetic closure! You gave my a SUPER idea. TFS.
    Thanks so much for always commenting on my blog cards too. It makes me smile.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww ... this is so cute! What an adorable bee post-it note holder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that, so darn cute girl!! you are so talented I love coming to your blog! I have that stamp set and have never used it. lol

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie